Report NEP-TRA-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. Tono Sanchez issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sylvie Démurger & Martin Fournier & Li Shi & Wei Zhong, 2006. "Economic liberalization with rising segmentation on China’s urban labor market," Working Papers 46, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Eirik Lund Sagen & Marina Tsygankova, 2006. "Russian Natural Gas Exports to Europe: Effects of Russian Gas Market Reforms and the Rising Market Power of Gazprom," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 597, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Flôres Junior, Renato Galvão & Watanuki, Masakazu, 2006. "Is China a Northern Partner to Mercosul?," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 617, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Aidis, Ruta & Estrin, Saul, 2006. "Institutions, Networks and Entrepreneurship Development in Russia: An Exploration," IZA Discussion Papers 2161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:idb:intalp:100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Weili Ding & Steven F. Lehrer, 2006. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement in China's Secondary Schools?," NBER Working Papers 12305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amina Lahrèche-Révil, 2006. "Who’s Afraid of Tax Competition? Harmless Tax Competition from the New European Member States," Working Papers 2006-11, CEPII research center.
- Marina Grusevaja, 2006. "Do Institutions Matter? - An Analysis of the Russian Competition Policy in the Period of Transformation," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 88, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Marek Jarocinski, 2006. "Responses to Monetary Policy Shocks in the East and the West of Europe: A Comparison," Working Papers 124, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- György Molnár & Zsuzsa Kapitány, 2006. "Mobility, Uncertainty and Subjective Well-being in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0605, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 13 Jun 2006.