Do Institutions Matter? - An Analysis of the Russian Competition Policy in the Period of Transformation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deitz, Laura & Stirton, Lindsay & Wright, Kathryn, 2009. "South East Europe's electricity sector: Attractions, obstacles and challenges of Europeanisation," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 4-12, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-06-24 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2006-06-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2006-06-24 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-06-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pot:vwldis:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltpotde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .