Report NEP-TID-2019-10-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-TID
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duncan, Brian & Grogger, Jeffrey & Leon, Ana Sofia & Trejo, Stephen, 2019. "New Evidence of Generational Progress for Mexican Americans," IZA Discussion Papers 12704, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Florian Seliger & GaÃ©ran de Rassenfosse & Jan Kozak, 2019. "Geocoding of worldwide patent data," KOF Working papers 19-458, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Rebecca Riley & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lea Samek, 2019. "Below the Aggregate: A Sectoral Account of the UK Productivity Puzzle," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 508, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Uluc Aysun & Zeynep Yom, 2019. "R&D, innovation spillover and business cycles," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 43, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón, 2019. "Technological spillovers from multinational firms," MPRA Paper 96662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Perri & Daniela Silvestri & Francesco Zirpoli, 2019. "Technology evolution in the global automotive industry: a patent-based analysis," Working Papers 04, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Weissenberger, Martin, 2019. "Catching up or Lagging Behind? The Long-Term Business and Innovation Potential of Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 12690, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yasushi Hara & Akiyuki Tonogi & Konomi Tonogi, 2019. "Impact of R&D Activities on Pricing Behaviors with Product Turnover," Working Papers hal-02318466, HAL.
- Roberto Antonietti & Sandro Montresor, 2019. "Regional diversification patterns and Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) in Italian regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1928, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2019.
- Thomas Grjebine & Jérôme Héricourt & Fabien Tripier, 2019. "Sectoral reallocations, Real estate shocks, and productivity divergence in Europe," Working Papers 2019-09, CEPII research center.