Report NEP-TID-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2017. "Faraway, so close : coupled climate and economic dynamics in an agent based integrated assessment model," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-10, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Ariel Burstein, 2017. "The Aggregate Implications of Innovative Investment in the Garcia-Macia, Hsieh, and Klenow Model," 2017 Meeting Papers 917, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Berlingieri, Giuseppe & Blanchenay, Patrick & Criscuolo, Chiara, 2017. "The great divergence(s)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83625, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rita K. Almeida & Ana M. Fernandes & Mariana Viollaz, 2017. "Does the Adoption of Complex Software Impact Employment Composition and the Skill Content of Occupations? Evidence from Chilean Firms," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0214, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bloom, Nick & Lucking, Brian & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "Turbulence, firm decentralization and growth in bad times," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Katz, Lawrence F. & Patterson, Christina & Van Reenen, John, 2017. "The fall of the Labor share and the rise of superstar firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83616, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fumihiko Isada & Yuriko Isada, 2017. "The Network Structure between Organizations and the Operational Efficiency of Drug Development," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808060, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Jaax, Alexander, 2017. "Innovation in Russia: the territorial dimension," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66948, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bakker, Gerben & Crafts, Nicholas & Woltjer, Pieter, 2017. "The sources of growth in a technologically progressive economy: the United States, 1899-1941," Economic History Working Papers 85081, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Chenyu Yang, 2017. "Could Vertical Integration Increase Innovation?," 2017 Meeting Papers 908, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shai Bernstein & Timothy McQuade & Richard R. Townsend, 2017. "Do Household Wealth Shocks Affect Productivity? Evidence from Innovative Workers During the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 24011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atulan Guha, 2017. "Sectoral Structure of Indian Growth: Could Baumol Explain It?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808245, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kyritsis, Evangelos & Serletis, Apostolos, 2017. "Oil Prices and the Renewable Energy Sector," Discussion Papers 2017/15, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Hutter, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2017. "The effects of skill-biased technical change on productivity flattening and hours worked," IAB Discussion Paper 201732, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].