Report NEP-SOC-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costa-Gomes, Miguel A. & Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2010. "Beliefs and Actions in the Trust Game: Creating Instrumental Variables to Estimate the Causal Effect," IZA Discussion Papers 4709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006650, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Hannes Koppel & Günther G. Schulze, 2010. "On the Channels of Pro-Social Behavior-Evidence from a natural field experiment," Discussion Paper Series 10, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jan 2010.
- Contini, Bruno, 2010. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 4718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Bornstein & Ori Weisel, 2009. "Punishment, Cooperation, and Cheater Detection in "Noisy" Social Exchange," Discussion Paper Series dp528, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Anja Klaubert, 2010. "“Striving for Savings” – religion and individual economic behavior," Working Paper Series in Economics 162, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Beatriz Casais & João F. Proença, 2010. "Inhibitions and implications associated with celebrity participation in social marketing programs focusing on HIV prevention: an exploratory research," FEP Working Papers 360, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2009. "Connective Capital as Social Capital: The Value of Problem-Solving Networks for Team Players in Firms," NBER Working Papers 15619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batista, Catia & Vicente, Pedro C., 2010. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Luz Ángela Rodríguez & Nancy Johnson, 2009. "Collective Action forWatershed Management: Field Experiments in Colombia and Kenya," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006649, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goschin, Zizi & Constantin, Daniela-Luminita & Roman, Monica, 2009. "The partnership between the state and the church against trafficking in persons," MPRA Paper 20306, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Tulbure, Narcis & Catarama, Delia, 2009. "Institutional and Socio-Cultural Factors Explaining the Development of Mutual Funds. A Cross-Country Analysis," MPRA Paper 20341, University Library of Munich, Germany.