The partnership between the state and the church against trafficking in persons
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman, Monica & Goschin, Zizi, 2011. "Does religion matter? Exploring economic performance differences among Romanian emigrants," MPRA Paper 31779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman, Monica & Voicu, Cristina, 2010. "Some Socio-Economic Effects of Labour Migration on the Sending Country. Evidence from Romania," MPRA Paper 23527, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
More about this item
Keywordstrafficking in persons; exploitation; gender differentiation; governmental policy; civil society; church; partnership; prevention; combating; assistance to victims;
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2010-02-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2010-02-13 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .