Report NEP-SEA-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arita, Shawn & Dyck, John, 2014. "Vietnam's Agri-food Sector and the Trans-Pacific Partnership," Economic Information Bulletin 188428, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Matthias Helble & Boon-Loong Ngiang, 2014. "From Global Factory to Global Mall : East Asiaâ€™s Changing Trade Composition," Trade Working Papers 24515, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary & Ali Hassanzadeh & Ahmad Danu Prasetyo, 2014. "Response of Stock Markets to Monetary Policy : An Asian Stock Market Perspective," Finance Working Papers 24516, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Mohanty, Samarendu, 2014. "Impact of Land Ownership on Productivity and Efficiency of Rice Farmers: A Simulated Maximum Likelihood Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170608, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Duangbootsee, Uchook & Myers, Robert J., 2014. "Rice Farmer’s Preferences towards Marketing Policy Alternatives in Thailand," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170433, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dandan ZHANG & Xunpeng SHI & Yu SHENG, 2014. "Enhanced Measurement of Energy Market Integration in East Asia: An Application of Dynamic Principal Component Analysis," Working Papers DP-2014-23, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Peter Drysdale & Shiro Armstrong, 2014. "Japan’s Foreign Economic Policy Strategies and Economic Performance," AJRC Working Papers 1406, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Matteo Ghilardi & Shanaka J Peiris, 2014. "Capital Flows, Financial Intermediation and Macroprudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 14/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Amare, Mulubrhan & Waibel, Herman, 2014. "Climate Variability, Shocks and Non-farm Employment: Evidence from Rural Households in Northeast Thailand," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187571, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-00983085, HAL.