Report NEP-SEA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ishido, Hikari, 2013. "Harmonization of trade in services by APEC members," IDE Discussion Papers 410, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Morgan, Peter J. & Pontines, Victor, 2013. "An Asian Perspective on Global Financial Reforms," ADBI Working Papers 433, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Elite Capture in Urban Development: Evidence from Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 145, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Maddaremmeng A. Panennungi, 2013. "APEC 2020: Multiplepaths to Attain the Bogor Goals," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201307, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Aug 2013.
- Elda Luciana Pardede & Rachmanina Listya, 2013. "Do They Look for Informal Jobs ?: Migration of the Working Age in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201308, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Aug 2013.
- Funatsu, Tsuruyo, 2013. "Changing local elite selection in Thailand : emergence of new local government presidents after direct elections and their capabilities," IDE Discussion Papers 411, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Loeffler, Axel & Schnabl, Gunther & Schobert, Franziska, 2013. "Limits of monetary policy autonomy and exchange rate flexibility by East Asian central banks," Working Papers 122, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Parvinder Kler, 2013. "Going beyond the zero-sum game: Flexisecurity as a tool for worker advancement in the Asia-Pacific region," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201304, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Kubo, Koji, 2013. "Sources of fluctuations in parallel exchange rates and policy reform in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers 388, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ari Kuncoro & Arie Damayanti & Ifa Isfandiarni, 2013. "Indonesian Cross-Border Labor Migration: Structure, Institutions and Governance," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201306, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Global Financial Governance: Towards a New Global Financial Architecture for Averting Deep Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 49275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su, EnDer, 2013. "Stock index hedge using trend and volatility regime switch model considering hedging cost," MPRA Paper 49190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment into Open and Closed Cities," MPRA Paper 49197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safir, Abla & Piza, Sharon Faye & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2013. "Disquiet on the weather front : the welfare impacts of climatic variability in the rural Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6579, The World Bank.