Changing local elite selection in Thailand : emergence of new local government presidents after direct elections and their capabilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ryo Ochiai & Philippa Dee & Christopher Findlay, 2009. "Services In Free Trade Agreements," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Free Trade Agreements In The Asia Pacific, chapter 2, pages 29-80 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2009. "Services in Doha : what's on the table ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4903, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsThailand; Local government; Elections; Social strata; Education; Direct election; Social class;
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- N9 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-08-31 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2013-08-31 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-08-31 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .