Do They Look for Informal Jobs ?: Migration of the Working Age in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMigration; Informal Sector; Employment; Indonesia;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-31 (Development)
- NEP-IUE-2013-08-31 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-08-31 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2013-08-31 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpecbs:201308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Halley Yudhistira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .