Report NEP-MIG-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William, 2013. "Human Capital Theory And Internal Migration: Do Average Outcomes Distort Our View Of Migrant Motives?," Ratio Working Papers 213, The Ratio Institute.
- Elda Luciana Pardede & Rachmanina Listya, 2013. "Do They Look for Informal Jobs ?: Migration of the Working Age in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201308, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Aug 2013.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2013. "Integration as a catalyst for assimilation," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 59, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Kugler, Maurice & Levintal, Oren & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7548, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Butschek, Sebastian & Walter, Thomas, 2013. "What active labour market programmes work for immigrants in Europe? A meta-analysis of the evaluation literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-056, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Möllers, Judith & Meyer, Wiebke & Xhema, Sherif & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2013. "A socio-economic picture of Kosovar migrants and their origin farm households [Sozioökonomische Einsichten in kosovarische Migrantenhaushalte in Deutschland und in ihre ländlichen Ursprungshaushalt," IAMO Discussion Papers 140, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre-Philippe COMBES & Bruno DECREUSE & Morgane LAOUENAN & Alain TRANNOY, 2013. "Customer Discrimination and Employment OUtcomes: Theory and Evidence from the French Labor Market," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2013016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ari Kuncoro & Arie Damayanti & Ifa Isfandiarni, 2013. "Indonesian Cross-Border Labor Migration: Structure, Institutions and Governance," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201306, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment into Open and Closed Cities," MPRA Paper 49197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ersanilli, Evelyn & Koopmans, Ruud, 2013. "The Six Country Immigrant Integration Comparative Survey (SCIICS): Technical report," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP VI 2013-102, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.