Report NEP-DEV-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Adult Mortality, AIDS and Fertility in Rural Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 570, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2013. "Corruption along ethnic lines: A study of individual corruption experiences in 17 African countries," Working Papers in Economics 571, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Elda Luciana Pardede & Rachmanina Listya, 2013. "Do They Look for Informal Jobs ?: Migration of the Working Age in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201308, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Aug 2013.
- Nidia García & Andrea Grifoni & Juan Carlos López & Diana Mejía, 2013. "Financial Education in Latin America and the Caribbean: Rationale, Overview and Way Forward," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 33, OECD Publishing.
- Simone Bloem, 2013. "PISA in Low and Middle Income Countries," OECD Education Working Papers 93, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2013. "Urbanisation and Green Growth in China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
- Richard Akresh & Damien de Walque & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Cash Transfers and Child Schooling: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation of the Role of Conditionality," Economics Working Paper Series 1301, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Margaret S. McMillan & William A. Masters & Harounan Kazianga, 2013. "Disease Control, Demographic Change and Institutional Development in Africa," Economics Working Paper Series 1302, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Fontoura, Maria P. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Performance of the Less Developed African Countries," MPRA Paper 49193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Sjö, Bo & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "The Causal Nexus between Financial Development and Economic Growth in Kenya," MPRA Paper 49262, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2013.
- Uddin, Gazi Salah & Shahbaz, Muhammad & AROURI, Mohamed El Hedi, 2013. "Financial Development and Poverty Reduction Nexus:A Cointegration and Causality Analysis in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 49264, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2013.
- JUDE, Cristina & LEVIEUGE, Gregory, 2013. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," MPRA Paper 49321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Safir, Abla & Piza, Sharon Faye & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2013. "Disquiet on the weather front : the welfare impacts of climatic variability in the rural Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6579, The World Bank.