Report NEP-SBM-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SBM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Global Links and Local Bonds: The Role of Ownership and Size in Productivity Growth," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1020, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Olivier Witmeur & Alain Fayolle, 2010. "Developping and testing a typology of growth strategies of entrepreneurial it service firms," Working Papers CEB 10-032, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2010. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Working Papers 1010, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giulio Perani & Mario Pianta & Stefano Supino, 2010. "Innovation and Development. The Evidence from Innovation Surveys," Working Papers of BETA 2010-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2010. "How do Clusters/Pipelines and Core/Periphery Structures Work Together in Knowledge Processes?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1008, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2010.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Aterido, Reyes, 2010. "The Investment in Job Training: Why Are SMEs Lagging So Much Behind?," IZA Discussion Papers 4981, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erik Monsen & Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Christian Dienes, 2010. "Entrepreneurship in India - The Question of Occupational Transition," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10007, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.