Report NEP-RMG-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthieu Garcin & Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani, 2018. "A novel multivariate risk measure: the Kendall VaR," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01467857, HAL.
- Tatiana Gaelle Yongoua Tchikanda, 2017. "Systemic risk and individual risk: A trade-off?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Iannino, Maria Chiara, 2017. "Did the Basel Process of Capital Regulation Enhance the Resiliency of European Banks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani & Kehan Li, 2017. "Impact of multimodality of distributions on VaR and ES calculations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01491990, HAL.
- Franco Varetto, 2016. "L’ALBERO DEL RISCHIO: RELAZIONI STOCASTICHE (ELEMENTARI) TRA GLI INDICATORI DI BILANCIO [The tree of risk: (elementary) stochastic relations between financial ratios]," IRCrES Working Paper 201604, Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY - former Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Raphaël Homayoun Boroumand & Georg Zachmann, 2015. "Risk hedging and competition : the case of electricity markets," EcoMod2015 8491, EcoMod.
- Hacène Djellout & Arnaud Guillin & Yacouba Samoura, 2017. "Large Deviations Of The Realized (Co-)Volatility Vector," Post-Print hal-01082903, HAL.
- D'Errico, Marco & Battiston, Stefano & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Scheicher, Martin, 2016. "How does risk flow in the credit default swap market?," ESRB Working Paper Series 33, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Silva, André, 2016. "Strategic complementarity in banks’ funding liquidity choices and financial stability," ESRB Working Paper Series 19, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Efing, Matthias, 2016. "Arbitraging the Basel securitization framework: Evidence from German ABS investment," ESRB Working Paper Series 22, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Lundström, Christian, 2017. "On the Returns of Trend-Following Trading Strategies," Umeå Economic Studies 948, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Ester Faia & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2017. "Global Banking: Risk Taking and Competition," CEP Discussion Papers dp1471, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Behn, Markus & Detken, Carsten & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Schudel, Willem, 2016. "Predicting vulnerabilities in the EU banking sector: the role of global and domestic factors," ESRB Working Paper Series 29, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Ignacio Tirado, 2017. "Banking Crises and the Japanese Legal Framework," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & MASAKI Tatsujiro & NAKATA Hiroyuki & SEKIGUCHI Kunio, 2017. "Natural Disasters: Financial preparedness of corporate Japan," Discussion papers 17014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2017. "Measuring the Systemic Risk in Interfirm Transaction Networks," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 66, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.