Report NEP-REG-2021-01-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Christian & Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias, 2020. "Complex pricing and consumer-side attention," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-075, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Michael Ryan, 2020. "An Anchor in Stormy Seas: Does Reforming Economic Institutions Reduce Uncertainty? Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 20/11, University of Waikato.
- Wilson, Kyle & Xiao, Mo & Orazem, Peter F., 2020. "Entry Threat, Entry Delay, and Internet Speed: The Timing of the U.S. Broadband Rollout," ISU General Staff Papers 202011290800001120, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Hahn & Robert Metcalfe, 2021. "Efficiency and Equity Impacts of Energy Subsidies," Natural Field Experiments 00724, The Field Experiments Website.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav & Straume, Odd Rune, 2020. "National pricing with local quality competition," Working Papers in Economics 8/20, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & John Van Reenen, 2021. "The impact of regulation on innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1744, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Monica Maduekwe & Uduak Akpan & Salisu Isihak, 2020. "Road Transport Energy Consumption and Vehicular Emissions in Lagos, Nigeria," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/055, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Hiroshi Kitamura & Noriaki Matsushima & Misato Sato, 2021. "Which is better for durable goods producers, exclusive or open supply chain?," ISER Discussion Paper 1115, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- D'avid Csercsik, 2020. "Strategic bidding via the interplay of minimum income condition orders in day-ahead power exchanges," Papers 2012.07789, arXiv.org.
- Rodrigo Carril, 2021. "Rules Versus Discretion in Public Procurement," Working Papers 1232, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Gu, Yiquan & Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias, 2020. "Consumer salience and quality provision in (un)regulated public service markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-087, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alina Wilke & Paul J.J. Welfens, 2020. "Urban Wind Energy Production Potential: New Opportunities," EIIW Discussion paper disbei287, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Rodriguez Castelan, Carlos & Araar, Abdelkrim & Malásquez, Eduardo A. & Olivieri, Sergio & Vishwanath, Tara, 2021. "Distributional Effects of Competition: A Simulation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 14043, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gaetano Basso & Eleonora Brandimarti & Michele Pellizzari & Giovanni Pica, 2021. "Quality and Selection in Regulated Professions," CSEF Working Papers 597, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Tom Worsley, 2020. "Comparing Road and Rail Investment in Cost-Benefit Analysis," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2020/29, OECD Publishing.
- Mr. Kangni R Kpodar & Mr. Chadi Abdallah, 2020. "How Large and Persistent is the Response of Inflation to Changes in Retail Energy Prices?," IMF Working Papers 2020/093, International Monetary Fund.