Report NEP-REG-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balmer, Roberto E., 2015. "Cooperative investment in next generation broadband networks: A review of recent practical cases and literature," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127124, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jaunaux, Laure & Deniau, Philippe & Lebourges, Marc, 2015. "Balancing Roam Like At Home political objective with structural cost differences between domestic provision of mobile services," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127151, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Manuel Baumann, 2015. "Historic and potential technology transition paths of grid battery storage: Co-evolution of energy grid, electric mobility and batteries," IET Working Papers Series 02/2015, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim, 2015. "Facility- and Service-based Competition and Investment in Fixed Broadband Networks: Lessons from a Decade of Access Regulations in the European Union Member States," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127130, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Arlan Brucal & Michael Roberts, 2015. "Can Energy Efficiency Standards Reduce Prices and Improve Quality? Evidence from the US Clothes Washer Market," Working Papers 2015-5, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Falck, Oliver & Mazat, Andreas & Stockinger, Bastian, 2015. "Broadband Infrastructure and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from German Municipalities," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127136, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Patricia Perennes, 2014. "Intermodal competition: studying the pricing strategy of the French rail monopoly," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01272287, HAL.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Burnett, J.Wesley & Xiarchos, Irene M., 2016. "Broadening benefits from natural resource extraction: Housing values and taxation of natural gas wells as property," MPRA Paper 68900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's regional industrial energy efficiency and carbon emissions abatement costs," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 64, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- da Cruz, Nuno F. & Marques, Rui Cunha & Marra, A. & Pozzi, C., 2014. "Local mixed companies: the theory and practice in an international perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Urueña López, Alberto & Gijón, Covadonga & Castro García-Muñoz, Raquel & Ureña Fernández, Olga & Feijóo, Claudio, 2015. "The drivers of the substitution of individual services for bundled services: The case of Spain," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127187, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Friedrich Kunz & Alexander Zerrahn, 2016. "Coordinating Cross-Country Congestion Management," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1551, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mary F. Evans & Scott M. Gilpatric & Jay P. Shimshack, 2015. "Enforcement spillovers: Lessons from strategic interactions in regulation and product markets," Working Papers 2015-08, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Klemetsen, Marit E. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Lund Jakobsen, Anja, 2016. "The impacts of the EU ETS on Norwegian plants' environmental and economic performance," Working Paper Series 03-2016, School of Economics and Business, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Marco Pagnozzi & Salvatore Piccolo, 2016. "Contracting with Endogenous Entry," CSEF Working Papers 426, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 23 Apr 2016.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 2015.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.