Report NEP-REG-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kotowski, Maciej H. & Weisbach, David A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2013. "Audits as Signals," Working Paper Series rwp2013-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Johannes Gerd Becker & Hans Gersbach, 2013. "A Theory of Threshold Contracts," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/182, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:dui:wpaper:1305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2013. "Network Neutrality under ISP duopoly: on the ability to assign capacity," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_19, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Francesco Bripi, 2013. "The role of regulation on entry: evidence from the Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 932, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Füss, Roland & Mahringer, Steffen & Prokopczuk, Marcel, 2013. "Electricity Derivatives Pricing with Forward-Looking Information," Working Papers on Finance 1317, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Fuchs, William & Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Dynamic Trading in a Lemons Market," Research Papers 2133, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Felix Richter & Malte Steenbeck & Markus Wilhelm, 2013. "Nuclear Accidents and Policy: Notes on Public Perception," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 590, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Keith M. Marzilli Ericson & Amanda Starc, 2013. "How Product Standardization Affects Choice: Evidence from the Massachusetts Health Insurance Exchange," NBER Working Papers 19527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST & Saskia VAN DER LOO, 2013. "Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: complements or substitutes?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.18, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Coria, Jessica & Bonilla, Jorge & Grundström, Maria & Pleijel, Håkan, 2013. "Air Pollution Dynamics and the Need for Temporally Differentiated Road Pricing," Working Papers in Economics 572, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Moore, Alexander & Straub, Stephane & Dethier, Jean-Jacques, 2013. "Regulation, renegotiation and capital structure : theory and evidence from Latin American transport concessions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6646, The World Bank.
- Christoph Bohringer & Jared Carbone & Thomas F. Rutherford, "undated". "The Strategic Value of Carbon Tariffs," Working Papers 2013-25, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 11 Oct 2013.