Report NEP-REG-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Börner, Kira & Hainz, Christa, 2004. "The Political Economy of Corruption and the Role of Financial Institutions," Discussion Papers in Economics 411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael L. Katz & Howard A. Shelanski, 2004. "Merger Policy and Innovation: Must Enforcement Change to Account for Technological Change?," NBER Working Papers 10710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Rigobon & Dani Rodrik, 2004. "Rule of Law, Democracy, Openness, and Income: Estimating the Interrelationships," NBER Working Papers 10750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Chant, 2004. "Counterfeiting: A Canadian Perspective," Working Papers 04-33, Bank of Canada.
- Xavier Freixas & Gyongyi Loranth & Alan D. Morrison & Hyun Song Shin, 2004. "Regulating Financial Conglomerates," Working Paper Research 54, National Bank of Belgium.
- Elizabeth Oltmans Ananat & Jonathan Gruber & Phillip B. Levine, 2004. "Abortion Legalization and Lifecycle Fertility," NBER Working Papers 10705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Kevin N. Cowan & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Effective Labor Regulation and Microeconomic Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 10744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacobsen, Joyce P. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004. "Timing Constraints and the Allocation of Time: The Effects of Changing Shopping Hours Regulations in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 1309, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Eduardi Mendoza Contreras & Neil Rickman, 2004. "Network Industries: Regulation By Duopoly Under Political Constraints," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 36, Royal Economic Society.
- Carolyn Currie, 2004. "Regulatory Failure in Emerging Markets," Working Paper Series 135, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio, 2004. "A survey of securities laws and enforcement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3405, The World Bank.
- Germa Bel & Francesc Trillas, 2004. "Privatization, Corporate Control and Regulatory Reform: The case of Telefonica," Finance 0409053, EconWPA.
- D Rigby, 2004. "GM Food, Risk, Regulation and the EU-US Trade Dispute," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0410, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- E Auriol & P M Picard, 2004. "Liberal Regulation: Privatization of Natural Monopolies with Adverse Selection," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0403, Economics, The University of Manchester.