Report NEP-REG-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jian Tong & Chenggang Xu, 2004. "Financial Institutions and The Wealth of Nations: Tales of Development," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-672, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ines Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2004. "Optimal Enforcement Policy and Firms’ Emissions and Compliance with Environmental Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 1193, CESifo Group Munich.
- Satya P. Das & Rajat Deb, 2003. "Policies to combat child labor: A dynamic analysis," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ann Cavlovic & Kathleen Day, . "Equalization and the Incentives for Growth: An Empirical Investigation of the "Tax-Back" Effect," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-23, Department of Finance Canada.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2004. "Legal Quality, Inequality, and Tolerance," Working Papers 04-9, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mark Schonewille, 2004. "Qualitative Efficiency Assessment of Markets: An Institutional Approach to Training," HEW 0405006, EconWPA.
- Mads Greaker, 2004. "Industrial Competitiveness and Diffusion of New Pollution Abatement Technology - a new look at the Porter-hypothesis," Discussion Papers 371, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2003. "Privatizing Social Security Under Balanced-Budget Constraints: A Political-Economy Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1039, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Antonio J. Morales, 2004. "How do subjects assess the Social Trade-off invilved in the Prisoners' Dilemma?," IESA Working Papers Series 0407, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Elin Halvorsen, 2003. "Financial Deregulation and Household Saving. The Norwegian Experience Revisited," Discussion Papers 361, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:grs:wpegrs:2003-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eamets, Raul & Masso, Jaan, 2004. "Labour Market Flexibility and Employment Protection Regulation in the Baltic States," IZA Discussion Papers 1147, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merz, Christian, 2004. "Corruption in an Unstable Environment," Discussion Papers in Economics 367, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kjetil Telle & Jan Larsson, 2004. "Do environmental regulations hamper productivity growth? How accounting for improvements of firms' environmental performance can change the conclusion," Discussion Papers 374, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Kaniska Dam & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2004. "Does Market Concentration Preclude Risk Taking in Banking?," ESE Discussion Papers 120, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Anzelika Zaiceva, 2004. "Implications of EU Accession for International Migration: An Assessment of Potential Migration Pressure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1184, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2003-02-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masayuki Nakakuki & Akira Otani & Shigenori Shiratsuka, 2004. "Distortions in Factor Markets and Structural Adjustments in the Economy," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-26, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.