Report NEP-POL-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:40362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Majumdar, Sumon & Mukand, Sharun W, 2013. "Institution Building and Political Economy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 131, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Does Money Make People Right-Wing and Inegalitarian? A Longitudinal Study of Lottery Winners," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 185, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Tetsuo Ono, 2014. "Economic Growth and the Politics of Intergenerational Redistribution," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-17, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Brollo, Fernanda & Troiano, Ugo, 2013. "What Happens When a Woman Wins an Election? Evidence from Close Races in Brazil," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 161, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bruno Amable, 2014. "The unsolved contradictions of the modernists. Economic policy expectations and political crisis in France 1978-2012," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973926, HAL.
- Jain, Sanjay & Majumdar, Sumon & Mukand, Sharun, 2013. "Walk the Line: Conflict, State Capacity and the Political Dynamics of Reform," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 156, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Lake, James & Millimet, Daniel L., 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Trade-Related Redistribution and the Political Viability of Free Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 8086, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fuentes-Nieva, Ricardo & Galasso, V. Nicholas, 2014. "Working For the Few: Political Capture and Economic Inequality," MPRA Paper 54984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Rosaria Alfano & A. Laura Baraldi, 2014. "Electoral Systems and Economic Growth: What is the Importance of the Proportionality Degree?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2014/06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Spolaore, Enrico, 2013. "What Is European Integration Really About? A Political Guide for Economists," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 141, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Florian Scheuer & Alexander Wolitzky, 2014. "Capital Taxation under Political Constraints," NBER Working Papers 20043, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Soci & A. Maccagnan & D. Mantovani, 2014. "Does inequality harm democracy? An empirical investigation on the UK," Working Papers wp935, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Wantchekon, Leonard & Garcia-Ponce, Omar, 2013. "Critical Junctures: Independence Movements and Democracy in Africa," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 173, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jean-Pierre Tranchant & Patricia Justino & Cathérine Müller, 2014. "Political Violence, Drought and Child Malnutrition: Empirical Evidence from Andhra Pradesh, India," HiCN Working Papers 173, Households in Conflict Network.
- Welander, Anna & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Nilsson, Therese, 2014. "Globalization and Child Health in Developing Countries: The Role of Democracy," Working Paper Series 1016, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.