Report NEP-POL-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Foremny & Nadine Riedel, 2012. "Business taxes and the electoral cycle," Working Papers 2012/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alan de Bromhead & Barry Eichengreen & Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2012. "Right-Wing Political Extremism in the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 17871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas-Guillaume Martineau, 2012. "The Influence of Special Interests and Party Activists on Electoral Competition," Cahiers de recherche 12-02, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsat, 2011. "Non-anonymous ballot aggregation: an axiomatic generalization of Approval Voting," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1103, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Hans Gersbach & Oriana Ponta, 2012. "Unraveling Short- and Farsightedness in Politics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/158, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Kazuya Kikuchi, 2012. "Multidimensional Political Competition with Non-Common Beliefs," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-226, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Fighting corruption when existing corruption-control levels count : what do wealth effects tell us?," MPRA Paper 36901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Borgers, Tilman & Smith, Doug, 2011. "Robust mechanism design and dominant strategy voting rules," MPRA Paper 37027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral & Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Taxation and political stability," MPRA Paper 36855, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2012.
- Noel D., Johnson & William, Ruger & Jason, Sorens & Steven, Yamarik, 2012. "Corruption as a response to regulation," MPRA Paper 36873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan, 2012. "Do Reported Attitudes towards Immigrants Predict Ethnic Discrimination?," Working Paper Series 2012:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Leon, G., 2012. "Loyalty for Sale? Military Spending and Coups d'Etat," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1209, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.