Report NEP-POL-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2010. "The Right Look: Conservative Politicians Look Better and Voters Reward It," Working Paper Series 855, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 08 Feb 2012.
- Nordin, Mattias, 2010. "Do voters vote in line with their policy preferences? The role of information," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Lever Guzmán, 2010. "Strategic Spending in Voting Competitions with Social Networks," Working Papers 2010-16, Banco de México.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2010. "Cronyism," Working Papers 37, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Quentin David & Jean-Benoit Pilet & Gilles Van Hamme, 2010. "“The scale we use, the world we see”: A contextual analyses of ethnocentric attitudes and extreme right voting in Belgium," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-22, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Veysel Avsar, 2010. "Partisanship and Antidumping," Working Papers 1006, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2454 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borissov, Kirill & Surkov, Alexander, 2010. "Endogenous growth in a model with heterogeneous agents and voting on public goods," MPRA Paper 27517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2010. "Immigration, integration and terrorism: is there a clash of cultures?," MPRA Paper 27690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eklund, Johan E. & Poulsen, Thomas, 2010. "One Share-One Vote: New Empirical Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 162, The Ratio Institute.
- Maria Montero, 2010. "Bargaining in Legislatures: A New Donation Paradox," Discussion Papers 2010-19, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- André Martínez & Martina Viarengo & Aldo Musacchio, 2010. "The Great Leap Forward: The Political Economy of Education in Brazil, 1889-1930," Working Papers 2010-18, Banco de México.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Economic Preferences and Attitudes of the Unemployed: Are Natives and Second Generation Migrants Alike?," IZA Discussion Papers 5380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:eab:develo:2431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore