Report NEP-POL-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Political Competition And Politician Quality: Evidence From Italian Municipalities," Working Papers 201005, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Marcela Eslava & Oskar Nupia, 2010. "Political Fragmentation and Government Spending: Bringing Ideological Polarization into the Picture," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006713, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Denis Cogneau, 2009. "The political dimension of inequality during economic development," Working Papers DT/2009/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Ivo Bischoff & Henrik Egbert, 2010. "Social information and bandwagon behaviour in voting: an economic experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201005, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hausken, Kjell & Knutsen, John F., 2010. "An enabling mechanism for the creation, adjustment, and dissolution of states and governmental units," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/2/doc2010-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/2/doc2010-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ichino, Andrea & Karabarbounis, Loukas & Moretti, Enrico, 2010. "The Political Economy of Intergenerational Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4767, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Polachek, Solomon & Sevastianova, Daria, 2010. "Does Conflict Disrupt Growth? Evidence of the Relationship between Political Instability and National Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 4762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Boring, 2010. "Political contributions to influence consumers: the example of the u.s. drug reimportation debate," Working Papers DT/2010/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nauro F. Campos & Roman Horvath, 2009. "Reform Redux: Measurement, Determinants and Reversals," Working Papers 2009/6, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Gerard Padró i Miquel & Pierre Yared, 2010. "The Political Economy of Indirect Control," NBER Working Papers 15748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.