Report NEP-PKE-2015-10-04This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2015. "Structural interdependence in monetary economics: theoretical assessment and policy implications," MPRA Paper 65526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Fornaro & Gianluca Benigno, 2015. "Stagnation Traps," 2015 Meeting Papers 810, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Time variation in the size of the multiplier: a Kalecki-Harrod approach," Working Papers 1522, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2017.
- Andy Pike & Andrew Cumbers & Stuart Dawley & Danny MacKinnon & Robert McMaster, 2015. "Doing evolution in economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1532, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
- Fernando Rugitsky, 2015. "Financialization, Housing Bubble, and the Great Recession: an interpretation based on a circuit of capital model," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_24, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gough, Ian, 2015. "Can growth be green?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63781, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laura Carvalho & Fernando Rugitsky, 2015. "Growth and distribution in Brazil the 21st century: revisiting the wage-led versus profit-led debate," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_25, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Jon D. Wisman, 2015. "What Drives Inequality?," Working Papers 2015-09, American University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Path Dependency," Working Papers 1521, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Mukand, Sharun & Rodrik, Dani, 2015. "The Political Economy Of Liberal Democracy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 240, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Baffes,John & Etienne,Xiaoli Liao, 2015. "Analyzing food price trends in the context of Engel?s law and the Prebisch-Singer hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7424, The World Bank.
- Riccardo Magnani, 2015. "The Solow Growth Model Revisited. Introducing Keynesian Involuntary Unemployment," CEPN Working Papers hal-01203393, HAL.
- Simplice Asongu, 2015. "Growth and Institutions in African Development, by Augustin K. Fosu," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 15/033, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Claudio Ferraz & Rodrigo Reis Soares & Rudi Rocha, 2015. "Human Capital Persistence and Development," Textos para discussão 640, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Climent Quintana-Domeque & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro, 2015. "Paving Streets for the Poor: Experimental Analysis of Infrastructure Effects," Economics Series Working Papers 757, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yellen, Janet L., 2015. "Inflation Dynamics and Monetary Policy : A speech at the Philip Gamble Memorial Lecture, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Amherst, Massachusetts, September 24, 2015," Speech 863, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).