Report NEP-PBE-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Díaz-Caro, Carlos & Onrubia Fernández, Jorge, 2018. "How do taxable income responses to marginal tax rates differ by sex, marital status and age? Evidence from Spanish dual income tax," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-48, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tibor Hanappi, 2018. "Corporate Effective Tax Rates: Model Description and Results from 36 OECD and Non-OECD Countries," OECD Taxation Working Papers 38, OECD Publishing.
- Aditya Aladangady & Shifrah Aron-Dine & David B. Cashin & Wendy E. Dunn & Laura Feiveson & Paul Lengermann & Katherine Richard & Claudia R. Sahm, 2018. "High-frequency Spending Responses to the Earned Income Tax Credit," FEDS Notes 2018-06-21, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2018. "Financing Corporate Tax Cuts with Shareholder Taxes," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-07, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Orsetta Causa & Anna Vindics & Oguzhan Akgun, 2018. "An empirical investigation on the drivers of income redistribution across OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1488, OECD Publishing.
- Brice Fabre, 2018. "The Impact of Local Income Inequality on Public Goods and Taxation: Evidence from French Municipalities," Working Papers halshs-01721825, HAL.
- Canta, Chiara & Cremer, Helmuth, 2018. "Uncertain altruism and non-linear long-term care policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deslauriers, Jonathan & Dostie, Benoit & Gagné, Robert & Paré, Jonathan, 2018. "Estimating the Impacts of Payroll Taxes: Evidence from Canadian Employer-Employee Tax Data," IZA Discussion Papers 11598, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gibbons, Stephen & Sánchez-Vidal, Maria & Silva, Olmo, 2018. "The bedroom tax," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88688, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew C. Chang, 2018. "Nothing is Certain Except Death and Taxes : The Lack of Policy Uncertainty from Expiring "Temporary" Taxes," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-041, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thi Kim Cuong Pham, 2018. "Keeping Up with or Running Away from the Joneses: the Barro Model Revisited," Working Papers of BETA 2018-29, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fochmann, Martin & Müller, Nadja & Overesch, Michael, 2018. "Less cheating? The effects of prefilled forms on compliance behavior," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 227, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Arturo Aguilar & Emilio Gutierrez & Enrique Seira, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Sin Food Taxes: Evidence from Mexico," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 016421, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Ackermann, Hagen & Fochmann, Martin & Temme, Rebecca, 2018. "Behavioral responses to subsidies in risky investment decisions and the effectiveness of tax credits and grants," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 226, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Fabrice Etilé & Sebastien Lecocq & Christine Boizot-Szantai, 2018. "The Incidence of Soft-Drink Taxes on Consumer Prices and Welfare: Evidence from the French " Soda Tax"," Working Papers halshs-01808198, HAL.