Report NEP-PBE-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hichri, Pavel & Hichri, Walid, 2008. "An auction mechanism for public goods provision: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 7884, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Lockwood, Ben & Migali, Giuseppe, 2008. "Did the Single Market Cause Competition in Excise Taxes? Evidence from EU Countries," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 847, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrew F Reeson, 2008. "Institutions, Motivations and Public Goods: Theory, Evidence and Implications for Environmental Policy," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-01, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Qureshi, Sarfraz & Birner, Regina & Khan, Bilal Hasan, 2008. "Decentralization, local government elections and voter turnout in Pakistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 754, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Dewina, Reno, 2007. "Spatial coordination in public good allocation: Nonparametric evidence from decentralized Indonesia," IFPRI discussion papers 741, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008. "Decentralization and Public Delivery of Health Care Services in India," MPRA Paper 7869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2007. "Redistributive Taxation and Public Expenditures," Economics Series Working Papers 366, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Richard Herd & Willi Leibfritz, 2008. "Fiscal Policy in India: Past Reforms and Future Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 595, OECD Publishing.
- Le, Tuan Minh & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Rojchaichaninthorn, Jeep, 2008. "Expanding taxable capacity and reaching revenue potential : cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4559, The World Bank.
- Kosonen, Tuomas, 2007. "The Increased Revenue from Finnish Corporate Income Tax in the 1990s," Discussion Papers 421, VATT Institute for Economic Research.