Fiscal Policy in India: Past Reforms and Future Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Rama & Tara Béteille & Yue Li & Pradeep K. Mitra & John Lincoln Newman, 2015. "Addressing Inequality in South Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20395, October.
- repec:rej:journl:v:20:y:2017:i:63:p:72-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Supriyo De, 2012. "Fiscal Policy in India: Trends and Trajectory," Working Papers id:4751, eSocialSciences.
- Kennedy, Loraine & Robin, Kim & Zamuner, Diego, 2013. "Comparing State-level policy responses to economic reforms in India," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 13.
More about this item
Keywordsdépenses publiques; fiscal federalism; fiscal policy; fiscalité; fédéralisme budgétaire; government spending; Inde; India; politique budgétaire; taxation;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-03-25 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-03-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-25 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2008-03-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:595-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .