Report NEP-ACC-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 7335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dutta, Probal & Bose, Sudipta, 2007. "Web-based Corporate Reporting in Bangladesh:An Exploratory Study," MPRA Paper 7915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ester Oliveras & David Castillo, 2008. "Measuring intangibles' productivity. Empirical evidence from Spanish firms," Economics Working Papers 1080, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7916 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Herd & Willi Leibfritz, 2008. "Fiscal Policy in India: Past Reforms and Future Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 595, OECD Publishing.