Report NEP-ORE-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reyes-García, Nallely Jacqueline & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco & Cruz-Aké, Salvador, 2018. "Un análisis comparativo entre GARCH-M, EGARCH y PJ-RS-EV para modelar la volatilidad de Índice de precios y cotizaciones de la Bolsa Mexicana de Valores [A Comparative Analysis among GARCH-M, EGARC," MPRA Paper 84304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David T. Frazier & Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe, 2018. "Approximate Bayesian forecasting," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Fabian Goessling, 2018. "Randomized Quasi Sequential Markov Chain Monte Carlo²," CQE Working Papers 7018, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Fiorentini, Gabriele & Sentana, Enrique, 2018. "Consistent non-Gaussian pseudo maximum likelihood estimators," CEPR Discussion Papers 12682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauder, David & Bodnar, Taras & Mazur, Stepan & Okhrin, Yarema, 2018. "Bayesian inference for the tangent portfolio," Working Papers 2018:2, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Lando, David & Pedersen, Lasse Heje & Skov Jensen, Christian, 2018. "Generalized Recovery," CEPR Discussion Papers 12665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Ülkü, Levent, 2018. "Stochastic Complementarity," IZA Discussion Papers 11296, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Johnstone, I. M & Onatski, A., 2018. "Testing in High-Dimensional Spiked Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1806, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Baharad, Eyal & Danziger, Leif, 2018. "Voting in Hiring Committees: Which "Almost" Rule Is Optimal?," IZA Discussion Papers 11287, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hernán Rincón-Castro & Norberto Rodríguez-Niño, 2018. "Nonlinear state and shock dependence of exchange rate pass through on prices," BIS Working Papers 690, Bank for International Settlements.
- James Bessen, 2018. "AI and Jobs: the role of demand," NBER Working Papers 24235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao & Bin Peng, 2018. "Varying-coefficient panel data models with partially observed factor structure," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Saulle, Riccardo D. & Seel, Christian, 2018. "Bertrand Competition with Asymmetric Costs: A Solution in Pure Strategies," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- P. Gorgi & Siem Jan (S.J.) Koopman & R. Lit, 2018. "The analysis and forecasting of ATP tennis matches using a high-dimensional dynamic model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-009/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "Volatility Jumps: The Role of Geopolitical Risks," Working Papers 201805, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Akihisa Shibata & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2018. "Current Account Dynamics under Information Rigidity and Imperfect Capital Mobility," Globalization Institute Working Papers 335, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alan Krause, 2018. "Locally Optimal Three-Bracket Piecewise Linear Income Taxation," Discussion Papers 18/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu & Tetsuya Nakajima, 2018. "On the merger paradox and asymmetric product differentiation," Discussion Paper Series 173, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2018.