AI and Jobs: the role of demand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippo Bertani & Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio, 2020.
"The productivity and unemployment effects of the digital transformation: an empirical and modelling assessment,"
Review of Evolutionary Political Economy, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 329-355, November.
- Bertani, Filippo & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea, 2020. "The Productivity and Unemployment Effects of the Digital Transformation: an Empirical and Modelling Assessment," MPRA Paper 98233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos, Sergio & Kissamitaki, Maritsa & Chiesa, Matteo, 2020. "Should humans work?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(6).
- Wim Naudé, 2019. "New Technology, Entrepreneurship and the Revival of Manufacturing in Africa: Opportunities for Youth and Women?," Working Papers idrcdpru4ir, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Colombo, Emilio & Mercorio, Fabio & Mezzanzanica, Mario, 2019.
"AI meets labor market: Exploring the link between automation and skills,"
Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 27-37.
- Emilio Colombo & Fabio Mercorio & Mario Mezzanzanica, 2018. "AI meets labor market: exploring the link between automation and skills," DISEIS - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo dis1802, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo (DISEIS).
- Mutascu, Mihai, 2021. "Artificial intelligence and unemployment: New insights," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 653-667.
- Geiger, Niels & Prettner, Klaus & Schwarzer, Johannes A., 2018. "Automatisierung, Wachstum und Ungleichheit," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 13-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Bertin Martens & Songul Tolan, 2018. "Will this time be different? A review of the literature on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Employment, Incomes and Growth," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Bertani, Filippo & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2021. "Digital Innovation and its Potential Consequences: the Elasticity Augmenting Approach," MPRA Paper 105326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Genz, Sabrina & Schnabel, Claus, 2021. "Digging into the digital divide: Workers' exposure to digitalization and its consequences for individual employment," Discussion Papers 118, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Fatima, Samar & Desouza, Kevin C. & Dawson, Gregory S., 2020. "National strategic artificial intelligence plans: A multi-dimensional analysis," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 178-194.
More about this item
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2018-02-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LMA-2018-02-26 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-ORE-2018-02-26 (Operations Research)
- NEP-TID-2018-02-26 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.