Report NEP-OPM-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," Working Paper 503441, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Garcia Pascual, Antonio & Zhang, Yi, 2017. "Exchange rate prediction redux: new models, new data, new currencies," Working Paper Series 2018, European Central Bank.
- Wenxin Du & Alexander Tepper & Adrien Verdelhan, 2017. "Deviations from Covered Interest Rate Parity," NBER Working Papers 23170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique Alberola & Gianluca Benigno, 2017. "Revisiting the commodity curse: A financial perspective," CAMA Working Papers 2017-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Martin Eichenbaum & Benjamin K. Johannsen & Sergio Rebelo, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Predictability of Nominal Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 23158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphael A. Auer & Andrei A. Levchenko & Philip Sauré, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," Working Papers 2017-03, Swiss National Bank.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2017. "Dutch Disease in Central and Eastern European Countries," CeBER Working Papers 2017-03, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- G. Kemal Ozhan, 2017. "Financial Intermediation, Resource Allocation, and Macroeconomic Interdependence," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201704, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Raphael Raduzzi & Antonio Ribba, 2017. "The Macroeconomics Outcome of Oil Shocks in the Small Eurozone Economies," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 127, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Christopher L. House & Christian Proebsting & Linda L. Tesar, 2017. "Austerity in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 23147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Eric & Maas, Daniel & Rüth, Sebastian, 2016. "Current Account Dynamics and the Housing Cycle in Spain," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145824, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Julian di Giovanni & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Mehmet Fatih Ulu, 2017. "International Spillovers and Local Credit Cycles," NBER Working Papers 23149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Kemal Ozhan, 2017. "Financial Intermediation, Resource Allocation, and Macroeconomic Interdependence," CDMA Working Paper Series 201701, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Paul Corrigan, 2017. "Terms-of-Trade and House Price Fluctuations: A Cross-Country Study," Staff Working Papers 17-1, Bank of Canada.
- David Berger & Joseph Vavra, 2017. "Shocks vs. Responsiveness: What Drives Time-Varying Dispersion?," NBER Working Papers 23143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.