Report NEP-OPM-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2016. "Country Portfolios, Collateral Constraints and Optimal Monetary Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 201603, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 29 Jan 2016.
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy, Exchange Rate Misalignments and Incomplete Financial Markets," CDMA Working Paper Series 201602, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 30 Apr 2018.
- Diez, Federico J. & Gopinath, Gita, 2015. "The effects of a stronger dollar on U.S. prices," Current Policy Perspectives 15-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lukasz Rachel & Thomas Smith, 2015. "Secular Drivers of the Global Real Interest Rate," Discussion Papers 1605, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Kollmann, Robert, 2015. "Risk sharing in a world economy with uncertainty shocks," Globalization Institute Working Papers 258, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- ACHARYA, Suchant & BENGUI, Julien, 2015. "Liquidity traps, capital flows," Cahiers de recherche 2015-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Stavrakeva, Vania & Tang, Jenny, 2015. "Exchange rates and monetary policy," Working Papers 15-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Carneiro,Francisco Galrao & Hnatkovska,Viktoria, 2016. "Business cycles in the eastern Caribbean economies: the role of fiscal policy and interest rates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7545, The World Bank.
- CASTRO, Rui & KOUMTINGUÉ, Nelnan, 2015. "On the individual optimality of economic integration," Cahiers de recherche 2015-07, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2016. "Quantitative assessment of the role of incomplete asset markets on the dynamics of the real exchange rate," Globalization Institute Working Papers 262, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2015. "Sources of Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in New EU Member Countries," FIW Working Paper series 160, FIW.
- Marcus K. Brunnermeier & Luis Garicano & Philip R. Lane & Marco Pagano & Ricardo Reis & Tano Santos & David Thesmar & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Dimitri Vayanos, 2016. "The Sovereign-Bank Diabolic Loop and ESBies," EIEF Working Papers Series 1603, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2016.
- Lewis, John, 2016. "What can Big Data tell us about the passthrough of big exchange rate changes?," Bank of England working papers 579, Bank of England.
- Bhattarai, Saroj & Egorov, Konstantin, 2016. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policy at the zero lower bound in a small open economy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 260, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.