Report NEP-OPM-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akinci, Ozge, 2014. "Financial Frictions and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Emerging Economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 1120, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2014. "Stability or upheaval? The currency composition of international reserves in the long run," Working Paper Series 1715, European Central Bank.
- John D. Burger & Rajeswari Sengupta & Francis E. Warnock & Veronica Cacdac Warnock, 2014. "U.S. Investment in Global Bonds: As the Fed Pushes, Some EMEs Pull," NBER Working Papers 20571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iacono, Roberto, 2014. "The Dutch Disease revisited: absorption constraint and learning by doing," MPRA Paper 59684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Riera-Crichton & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2014. "Procyclical and Countercyclical Fiscal Multipliers: Evidence from OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 20533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seon Tae Kim & Gabriel Mihalache & Yan Bai, 2014. "Maturity and Repayment Structure of Sovereign Debt," 2014 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roberto Duncan, 2014. "A Threshold Model of the US Current Account," Working Papers 2014-20, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Celine Rochon, 2014. "Optimal Maturity Structure of Sovereign Debt in Situation of Near Default," IMF Working Papers 14/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Offermanns, Christian J., 2014. "On the degree of homogeneity in dynamic heterogeneous panel data models," Discussion Papers 2014/25, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Matthew Rognlie & Andrei Shleifer & Alp Simsek, 2014. "Investment Hangover and the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 20569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erlend Nier & Tahsin Saadi Sedik & Tomas Mondino, 2014. "Gross Private Capital Flows to Emerging Markets; Can the Global Financial Cycle Be Tamed?," IMF Working Papers 14/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Željko Bogdan & Milan Deskar-Škrbić & Velimir Šonje, 2014. "International capital flows and economic growth in CESEE: a structural break in the great recession," EFZG Working Papers Series 1404, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.