Report NEP-OPM-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-OPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert C. Feenstra & Philip A. Luck & Maurice Obstfeld & Katheryn N. Russ, 2014. "In Search of the Armington Elasticity," NBER Working Papers 20063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi & Kim J. Ruhl, 2014. "Trade adjustment dynamics and the welfare gains from trade," Working Papers 14-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Kenza Benhima & Yannick Kalantzis, 2014. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy in a Growing Semi-Open Economy," Working Papers 092014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei Levchenko & Isabelle Mejean, 2014. "Firms, Destinations, and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 20061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin L.-C. Lai & Xiangrong Yu, 2014. "Invoicing Currency in International Trade: An Empirical Investigation and Some Implications for the Renminbi," Working Papers 082014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Matthieu Bussière & Claude Lopez & Cédric Tille, 2014. "Do Real Exchange Rate Appreciations Matter for Growth?," IHEID Working Papers 06-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Robert Kollmann & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Jan in’t Veld & Lukas Vogel, 2014. "What drives the German current account? And how does it affect other EU member states?," CAMA Working Papers 2014-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jacek Rothert & Jacob Short, 2014. "Non-Traded Goods and Capital Flows to Developing Countries," Departmental Working Papers 47, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Jan in'tVeld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-26, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shigeto Kitano & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2014. "Welfare Benefits of Capital Controls:The Case of Spain," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Jacek Rothert & Mohammad Rahmati, 2014. "Business Cycle Accounting in a Small Open Economy," Departmental Working Papers 46, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- J. Scott Davis & Adrienne Mack & Wesley Phoa & Anne Vandenabeele, 2014. "Credit booms, banking crises, and the current account," Globalization Institute Working Papers 178, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jair N. Ojeda & Julián A. Parra-Polanía & Carmiña O. Vargas, 2014. "Natural-Resource Booms, Fiscal Rules and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011132, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Raphael Auer & Aaron Mehrotra, 2014. "Trade linkages and the globalisation of inflation in Asia and the Pacific," Globalization Institute Working Papers 172, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Enrique Alberola & Aitor Erce & José Maria Serena, 2014. "International Reserves and Gross Capital Flows Dynamics," Documentos de Discusión FLAR 011048, Fondo Latino Americano de Reservas - FLAR.
- Campbell, Douglas L & Pyun, Ju Hyun, 2014. "Through the Looking Glass: A WARPed View of Real Exchange Rate History," MPRA Paper 55870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "GCC Countries and the Nexus between Exchange Rate and Oil Price: What wavelet decomposition reveals?," MPRA Paper 55871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spiros Bougheas & Rod Falvey, 2014. "The Impact of Financial Constraints and Wealth Inequality on International Trade Flows, Capital Movements and Entrepreneurial Migration," Discussion Papers 2014-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova, 2014. "The impact of exchange rate volatility on trade: Evidence for the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2014/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2014. "The role of direct flights in trade costs," Globalization Institute Working Papers 179, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.