Report NEP-OPM-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Broner & Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura & Aitor Erce, 2014. "Sovereign debt markets in turbulent times: creditor discrimination and crowding-out effects," Working Papers 1402, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ezzahid, Elhadj & Maouhoub, Brahim, 2014. "Capital account liberalization and exchange rate flexibility: Scenarios for the Moroccan case," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Tamon, Asonuma, 2014. "Dynamic Transition of the Exchange Rate Regime in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 476, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kurmas Akdogan, 2014. "Mean Reversion of the Current Account and Sustainability : Evidence from European Countries," Working Papers 1411, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ying Fang & Shicheng Huang & Linlin Niu, 2013. "De Facto Currency Baskets of China and East Asian Economies: The Rising Weights," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Bulent Ulasan, 2014. "Openness to International Trade and Economic Growth : A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 1407, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Daniela Hauser, 2014. "Technology Shocks, Labour Mobility and Aggregate Fluctuations," Staff Working Papers 14-4, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:wyi:journl:002068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilchrist, S. & Mojon, B., 2014. "Credit Risk in the Euro area," Working papers 482, Banque de France.
- Marc K Chan, 2014. "How Well Do Prices Converge in Anticipation of Capital Control Liberalization? Evidence from a Chinese Reform," Working Paper Series 22, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Erik Makela, 2014. "The Price of Euro: Evidence from Sovereign Debt Markets," Discussion Papers 90, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Marshall Reinsdorf & Robert Yuskavage, 2014. "Offshoring, Sourcing Substitution Bias and the Measurement of US Import Prices, Real GDP and Productivity," BEA Working Papers 0109, Bureau of Economic Analysis.