Report NEP-OPM-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linda S. Goldberg, 2013. "Banking globalization, transmission, and monetary policy autonomy," Staff Reports 640, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador & Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath, 2013. "Crisis and Commitment: Inflation Credibility and the Vulnerability to Sovereign Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 19516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bacchetta, P. & Benhima, K. & Kalantzis, Y., 2013. "Optimal Exchange Rate Policy in a Growing Semi-Open Economy," Working papers 452, Banque de France.
- Huseyin Cagri Akkoyun & Yavuz Arslan & Mustafa Kilinc, 2013. "Risk Sharing and Real Exchange Rate : The Roles of Non-tradable Sector and Trend Shocks," Working Papers 1336, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Blaise Gnimasoun & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current-account adjustments and exchange-rate misalignments," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-31, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Nongnuch Tantisantiwong, 2013. "Price Transmission and Effects of Exchange Rates on Domestic Commodity Prices via Offshore and Currency Hedging," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 278, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- SENBETA, Sisay Regassa, 2013. "Foreign exchange constraints and macroeconomic dynamics in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Dell'Erba, Salvatore & Hausmann, Ricardo & Panizza, Ugo, 2013. "Debt Levels, Debt Composition, and Sovereign Spreads in Emerging and Advanced Economies," Working Paper Series rwp13-028, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2013. "Fiscal Imbalances and Current Account Adjustments in the European Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 50362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Logan Lewis, 2013. "Menu Costs, Trade Flows, and Exchange Rate Volatility," 2013 Meeting Papers 313, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Friederike Niepmann & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2013. "Banks in international trade finance: evidence from the U.S," Staff Reports 633, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- McKinnon, Ronald & Liu, Zhao, 2013. "Modern Currency Wars: The United States versus Japan," ADBI Working Papers 437, Asian Development Bank Institute.