Report NEP-OPM-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher D. Carroll & Olivier Jeanne, 2009. "A Tractable Model of Precautionary Reserves, Net Foreign Assets, or Sovereign Wealth Funds," Working Paper Series WP09-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2009. "Stochastic Growth in the United States and Euro Area," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 713, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Ansgar Belke & Andreas Rees, 2009. "The Importance of Global Shocks for National Policymakers: Rising Challenges for Central Banks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 922, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza, 2009. "The Feldstein-Horioka Fact," Working Papers ECARES 2009_022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Diego A. Comin & Norman Loayza & Farooq Pasha & Luis Serven, 2009. "Medium Term Business Cycles in Developing Countries," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-029, Harvard Business School, revised Sep 2010.
- Peijie Wang, 2009. "A Financial Approach to the Balance of Payments," Working Papers 2009-FIN-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thórarinn G. Pétursson, 2009. "Does inflation targeting lead to excessive exchange rate volatility?," Economics wp43, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Luis J. Álvarez & Samuel Hurtado & Isabel Sánchez & Carlos Thomas, 2009. "The impact of oil price changes on Spanish and euro area consumer price inflation," Occasional Papers 0904, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.