Report NEP-NET-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim, 2015. "Facility- and Service-based Competition and Investment in Fixed Broadband Networks: Lessons from a Decade of Access Regulations in the European Union Member States," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127130, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Betz, Frank & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Schienle, Melanie, 2016. "Systemic risk spillovers in the European banking and sovereign network," Working Paper Series in Economics 79, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Arnold, René & Waldburger, Martin & Morasch, Bastian & Schmid, Frieder & Schneider, Anna, 2015. "The value of network neutrality to European consumers," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127121, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marco Bardoscia & Stefano Battiston & Fabio Caccioli & Guido Caldarelli, 2016. "Pathways towards instability in financial networks," Papers 1602.05883, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Charles W Calomiris & Mark A Carlson, 2016. "Interbank networks in the national banking era: their purpose and their role in the panic of 1893," BIS Working Papers 535, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dettling, Lisa J. & Goodman, Sarena & Smith, Jonathan, 2015. "Every Little Bit Counts: The Impact of High-speed Internet on the Transition to College," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-108, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bastien Bernela & Béatrice Milard, 2016. "Studying co-authorship network dynamics throughout geographical trajectories of researchers: what part does mobility play?," Working Papers halshs-01271250, HAL.
- Hiroki Ozono & Yoshio Kamijo & Kazumi Shimizu, 2014. "Impact of altruistic behavior on group cooperation: A mechanism working in the presence of an altruist may solve the public goods provision problem," Working Papers 1408, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Grinis, Inna, 2015. "Credit risk spillovers, systemic importance and vulnerability in financial networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60954, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robalino, Juan David, 2016. "Smoking Peer Effects among Adolescents: Are Popular Teens More Influential?," IZA Discussion Papers 9714, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sundquist, Mårten & Markendahl, Jan, 2015. "A case study cost modelling of regulatory alternatives to mitigate the mobile network coverage and capacity problems in rural areas," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127181, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Friedrich Kunz & Alexander Zerrahn, 2016. "Coordinating Cross-Country Congestion Management," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1551, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Liu, Ju, 2015. "A Case Study on Multinational Companies’ Global Innovation Networks and Global Production Networks: Toward a Theoretical Conceptualisation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/45, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Antoci, Angelo & Delfino, Alexia & Paglieri, Fabio & Sabatini, Fabio, 2016. "The ecology of social interactions in online and offline environments," MPRA Paper 69090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "Online networks and subjective well-being," Econometica Working Papers wp54, Econometica.