Report NEP-NET-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre ANDREOLETTI & Pierre GAZE & Maxime MENUET, 2015. "Can a Platform Make Profit with Consumers' Mobility? A Two-Sided Monopoly Model with Random Endogenous Side-Switching," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1969, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Elias Carroni, 2015. "Behaviour Based Price Discrimination with Cross-Group Externalities," Working Papers 1502, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Boucher, Vincent & Fortin, Bernard, 2015. "Some Challenges in the Empirics of the Effects of Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8896, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lambrecht, Evelien & Kühne, Bianka & Gellynck, Xavier, 2014. "Innovation through Networking: The Case of the Agricultural Sector," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199370, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Alberto Cavaliere & Mario Maggi & Francesca Stroffolini, 2015. "Investments in Water Networks: A Normative Analysis of Local Public Utilities," DEM Working Papers Series 098, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Fabio Saracco & Riccardo Di Clemente & Andrea Gabrielli & Tiziano Squartini, 2015. "Randomizing bipartite networks: the case of the World Trade Web," Papers 1503.05098, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Aida, Takeshi, 2015. "Spatial vs. Social Network Effects in Risk Sharing," Working Papers 89, JICA Research Institute.
- Laurent R. Bergé, 2015. "Network proximity in the geography of research collaboration," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1507, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2015.
- Deiters, Jivka & Heuss, Esther & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2014. "Factors Influencing the Performance of German Food SME Formal Networks," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199391, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Giannitsarou, Chryssi & Cavalcanti, Tiago, 2015. "Growth and Human Capital: A Network Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 10492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sundmaeker, Harald, 2014. "Business Collaboration in Food Networks: Incremental Solution Development," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199375, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Saha, Sarani, 2015. "Court-ship, Kinship and Business: A Study on the Interaction between the Formal and the Informal Institutions and Its Effect on Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 8887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).