Report NEP-NET-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009. "Indirect network effects with two salop circles: the example of the music industry," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Ethnic Networks, Information, and International Trade: Revisiting the Evidence," Working Papers 2009-30, CEPII research center.
- Alfarano, Simone & Milaković, Mishael & Raddant, Matthias, 2009. "Network hierarchy in Kirman's ant model: fund investment can create systemic risk," Economics Working Papers 2009,09, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Milaković, Mishael & Raddant, Matthias & Birg, Laura, 2009. "Persistence of a network core in the time evolution of interlocking directorates," Economics Working Papers 2009,10, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Stuehmeier, Torben & Wenzel, Tobias, 2009. "Getting beer during commercials: adverse effects of Ad-Avoidance," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 10/2009, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Fanelli, Domenico, 2010. "The Role of Socially Concerned Consumers in the Coexistence of Ethical and Standard Firms," MPRA Paper 20117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens Plahte, 2010. "Strategic evaluations and techno-economic networks. Vaccine innovation in the Cuban biotech sector: for public health – or for profits?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100108, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.