Report NEP-NET-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2004. "Networks of Relations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 28, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Christopher Udry & Timothy G. Conley, 2004. "Social Networks in Ghana," Working Papers 888, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando, 2005. "Barriers to network-specific innovation," Staff Reports 221, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joseph I. Daniel & Munish Pahwa, 2005. "There and Back Again: Airline Routes, Fares and Passenger Flows in Network Equilibria," Working Papers 05-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Jamasb, T. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Long-term Framework for Electricity Distribution Access Charges," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Facundo Albornoz & Paolo Vanin, 2007. "Trade Policy and Industrial Structure," Discussion Papers 05-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Frantisek Brazdik & Viliam Druska, 2005. "Too Large or Too Small? Returns to Scale in a Retail Network," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp273, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Joseph I. Daniel & Katherine Thomas Harback, 2005. "(When) Do Hub Airlines Internalize Their Self-Imposed Congestion Delays?," Working Papers 05-08, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Joseph I. Daniel & Katherine Thomas Harback, 2005. "Do Airlines that Dominate Traffic at Hub Airports Experience Less Delay?," Working Papers 05-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Luke Keele, 2005. "Macro Measures And Mechanics of Social Capital," Others 0511001, University Library of Munich, Germany.