Report NEP-MON-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmann, Philipp & Smets, Frank, 2018. "The first twenty years of the European Central Bank: monetary policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 13411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Arpita Chatterjee & Woong Yong Park, 2019. "Global Spillover Effects of US Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2017-17a, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Kerssenfischer, Mark, 2019. "Information effects of euro area monetary policy: New evidence from high-frequency futures data," Discussion Papers 07/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- William John Tayler & Roy Zilberman, 2019. "Macroprudential Interventions in Liquidity Traps," Working Papers 257107351, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ferrero, Andrea & Harrison, Richard & Nelson, Benjamin, 2018. "House Price Dynamics, Optimal LTV Limits and the Liquidity Trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 13400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Sanches, Daniel R., 2019. "A Dynamic Model of Intermediated Consumer Credit and Liquidity," Working Papers 19-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Kang, Taesu & Kim, Geun-Young & Lee, Byongju, 2017. "Divergent Emerging Market Economy Responses to Global and Domestic Monetary Policy Shocks," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 532, Asian Development Bank.
- Hiermeyer, Martin, 2019. "An Improved IS-LM Model To Explain Quantitative Easing," MPRA Paper 92394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiedler, Salomon & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Jannsen, Nils & Wolters, Maik H., 2019. "Growth prospects, the natural interest rate, and monetary policy," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hideo Fujiwara, 2019. "The Simple Macro Monetary Models with the Creation of Credit and Money and the Effectives of Monetary Policy -The Policy Effectives of the Quantity Easing and Decreasing Interest Rate on Excess Reserv," Discussion Papers 1905, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел) & Bozhechkova, Alexandra (Божечкова, Александра) & Goryunov, Eugene (Горюнов, Евгений) & Kiyutsevskaya, Anna (Киюцевская, Анна) & Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena (Синельников, 2019.
"Benefits and costs of inflation targeting in Russia
[Выгоды И Издержки Инфляционного Таргетирования В России]," Published Papers 021914, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- George Selgin, 2019. "Is Non-State Money Possible?," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 0158, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Luis Araujo & Leo Ferraris, 2019. "The Societal Benefits of Money and Interest Bearing Debt," CEIS Research Paper 453, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 19 Feb 2019.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Predicting CPI in Panama," MPRA Paper 92419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Aarti & Tornielli di Crestvolant, Stefano, 2018. "Transmission of monetary policy shocks: do input-output interactions matter?," Working Papers 2018-12, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Forecasting UK consumer price index using Box-Jenkins ARIMA models," MPRA Paper 92410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Folarin, Oludele & Biekpe, Nicholas, 2018. "The Long Run Stability of Money Demand in the Proposed West African Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 92343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Forecasting CPI in Sweden," MPRA Paper 92418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engel, Charles M & Wu, Steve Pak Yeung, 2018. "Liquidity and Exchange Rates - An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Forecasting Australian CPI using ARIMA models," MPRA Paper 92412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Abhinav Narayanan, 2019. "Do households care about cash? Exploring the heterogeneous effects of India's demonetization," Working Papers REM 2019/73, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Time series modeling and forecasting of the consumer price index in Belgium," MPRA Paper 92414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Predicting CPI in France," MPRA Paper 92416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maggiori, Matteo & Neiman, Brent & Schreger, Jesse, 2018. "The Rise of the Dollar and Fall of the Euro as International Currencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Understanding CPI dynamics in Canada," MPRA Paper 92415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Claessens, Stijn & Puy, Damien, 2017. "Push Factors and Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: Why Knowing Your Lender Matters More Than Fundamentals," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 528, Asian Development Bank.
- Lauren Kuhn & Franz Ruch & Rudi Steinbach, 2019. "Reaching for the (r)-stars- estimating South Africa’s neutral real interest rate," Working Papers 9097, South African Reserve Bank.
- Hui, Cho-Hoi & Lo, Chi-Fai & Chau, Po-Hon, 2017. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and United States Dollar-Denominated Sovereign Bond Prices in Emerging Markets," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 530, Asian Development Bank.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Predicting CPI in Singapore: An application of the Box-Jenkins methodology," MPRA Paper 92413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Time series modeling and forecasting of the consumer price index in Japan," MPRA Paper 92409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faia, Ester & Pezone, Vincenzo, 2018. "Monetary Policy and the Cost of Heterogeneous Wage Rigidity: Evidence from the Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 13407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. "Forecasting consumer price index in Norway: An application of Box-Jenkins ARIMA models," MPRA Paper 92411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roth, Felix & Jonung, Lars, 2019. "Public Support for the Euro and Trust in the ECB: The first two decades of the common currency," Hamburg Discussion Papers in International Economics 2, University of Hamburg, Chair of International Economics.
- Ahmed, Syed Shujaat, 2019. "Oil Prices and Exchange Rate with Impact of Pre-Dollar and Post-Dollar Regime Dummies," MPRA Paper 92313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehnts, Dirk H., 2019. "Knapp's 'State Theory of Money' and its reception in German academic discourse," IPE Working Papers 115/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Michael Patrick Curran & Scott J. Dressler, 2019. "Preference Heterogeneity, Inflation, and Welfare," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 40, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Giulietti, Monica & Otero,Jesus & Waterson, Michael, 2019. "Rigidities and adjustments of daily prices to costs: Evidence from supermarket data," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1187, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Costain, James & Nakov, Anton & Petit, Borja, 2018. "Monetary policy implications of state-dependent prices and wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 13398, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiara Lattanzi & Manuele Leonelli, 2019. "A changepoint approach for the identification of financial extreme regimes," Papers 1902.09205, arXiv.org.
- Drobyshevsky, Sergey (Дробышевский, Сергей) & Koval, Alexandra (Коваль, Александра) & Levashenko, Antonina (Левашенко, Антонина) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел) & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergey (Синельник, 2019.
"Cancellation of currency control
[Отмена Валютного Контроля]," Published Papers 021910, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Tetsuya Takaishi & Takanori Adachi, 2019. "Market efficiency, liquidity, and multifractality of Bitcoin: A dynamic study," Papers 1902.09253, arXiv.org.
- Yasuo Hirose & Takeki Sunakawa, 2019. "The Natural Rate of Interest in a Nonlinear DSGE Model," Working Papers e128, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Acharya, Sushant & Bengui, Julien & Dogra, Keshav & Wee, Shu Lin, 2018. "Slow Recoveries and Unemployment Traps: Monetary Policy in a Time of Hysteresis," CEPR Discussion Papers 13409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.