Report NEP-MON-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Abdurrahman Nazif Catik & Mohamad Husam Helmi & Faek Menla Ali & Coskun Akdeniz, 2016. "Monetary Policy Rules in Emerging Countries: Is There an Augmented Nonlinear Taylor Rule?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1588, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cateau, Gino & Shukayev, Malik, 2016. "Credibility of History-Dependent Monetary Policies and Macroeconomic Instability," Working Papers 2016-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Gerardo Licandro & Miguel Mello, 2015. "News and inflation expectation updates," Documentos de trabajo 2015008, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Kiyutsevskaya, Anna (Киюцевская, Анна) & Narkevich, Sergei (Наркевич, Сергей) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2016.
"The Transformation of the Role and Tasks of the Central Bank (Monetary Authorities) in the Modern Economy
[Трансформация Роли И Задач Центральных Банков (Монетарных Властей) В Современной Экономике," Working Papers 2136, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Stephen S. Poloz, 2016. "The Doug Purvis Memorial Lecture—Monetary/Fiscal Policy Mix and Financial Stability: The Medium Term Is Still the Message," Discussion Papers 16-13, Bank of Canada.
- Uluc Aysun, 2016. "The credit channel is alive at the zero lower bound but how does it operate? Firm level evidence on the asymmetric effects of U.S. monetary policy," Working Papers 2016-01, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Eric Dor, 2016. "Are extremely low interest rates really caused by insufficient growth and inflation rather than by ECB policy?," Working Papers 2016-EQM-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Matteo Maggiori & Xavier Gabaix, "undated". "International Liquidity and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Paper 181761, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nuguer Victoria & Cuadra Gabriel, 2016. "Risky Banks and Macroprudential Policy for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2016-06, Banco de México.
- Ragna Alstadheim & Øistein Røisland, 2016. "When preferences for a stable interest rate become self-defeating," Working Paper 2016/8, Norges Bank.
- Kristin Forbes & Dennis Reinhardt & Tomasz Wieladek, 2016. "The Spillovers, Interactions, and (Un)Intended Consequences of Monetary and Regulatory Policies," NBER Working Papers 22307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vicondoa, Alejandro, 2016. "Monetary News, U.S. Interest Rate and Business Cycles in Emerging Economies," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/10, European University Institute.
- Gabriele Tondl, 2016. "Interest rates, corporate lending and growth in the Euro Area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp227, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2015. "Challenges for the ECB in Times of Deflation," Sciences Po publications 183, Sciences Po.
- Libo Xu & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Switching with Time-Varying Volatilities," Working Papers 2016-34, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 13 Jun 2016.
- Ahmet Sensoy & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2016. "Dynamic Efficiency of Stock Markets and Exchange Rates," Working Paper 32, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Zubarev, Andrei V. & Kiyutsevskaya, Anna & Trunin, Pavel, 2015. "Conditions and Results of the Application of Inflation Targeting," Published Papers 431502, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Dario Caldara & Edward Herbst, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Real Activity, and Credit Spreads : Evidence from Bayesian Proxy SVARs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-049, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Tetsuro Matsushima & Lisa Ohkawa & Hirotaka Inoue, 2016. "The Global Code of Conduct in the Foreign Exchange Market," Bank of Japan Review Series 16-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Ftiti, Zied & Guesmi, Khaled & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014. "Modeling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: Perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach," MPRA Paper 70481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.
- Rodrigo Lluberas & Juan Odriozola, 2015. "Inflation, currency depreciation and households balance sheet in Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2015009, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Gunakar Bhatta, Ph.D., 2015. "Theoretical Paradigm on Bank Capital Regulation and its Impact on Bank-Borrower Behavior," NRB Working Paper 30/2015, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Silke Tober, 2016. "The ECB`s Monetary Policy: stability without "safe" assets?," IMK Report 112e-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Kuek, Tai Hock, 2016. "A Review of Literature on Monetary Neutrality - The case of India," MPRA Paper 71962, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jun 2016.
- Julio Garín & Robert Lester & Eric Sims, 2016. "Are Supply Shocks Contractionary at the ZLB? Evidence from Utilization-Adjusted TFP Data," NBER Working Papers 22311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Hajek, 2016. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in the Euro Area: Is the Current Development Helpful?," Working Papers IES 2016/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2016.
- Pinar Yesin, 2016. "Capital Flows and the Swiss Franc," Working Papers 2016-08, Swiss National Bank.
- McAndrews, James J. & Kroeger, Alexander, 2016. "The payment system benefits of high reserve balances," Staff Reports 779, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Feng Zhu, 2016. "Understanding the changing equilibrium real interest rates in Asia-Pacific," BIS Working Papers 567, Bank for International Settlements.