Report NEP-MON-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hitoshi Inoue, 2009. "Bank Lending Channel during the Quantitative Monetary Easing Policy Period," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09J004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Strachman, Eduardo, 2009. "Implementing inflation targeting in Brazil: an institutional analysis," MPRA Paper 15131, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2009.
- Kai Christoffel & Keith Kuester & Tobias Linzert, 2009. "The Role of Labor Markets for Euro Area Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1513, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Panagiotis Liargovas & Dimitrios Dapontas, 2009. "Currency crises: The case of Iceland," Working Papers 0036, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Scott Andrew Urban, 2009. "The Name of the Rose: Classifying 1930s Exchange-Rate Regimes," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _076, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Derek Laing & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2009. "Decentralized Exchange and Factor Payments: A Multiple-Matching Approach," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 6, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Toshitaka Sekine, 2009. "Another look at global disinflation," BIS Working Papers 283, Bank for International Settlements.
- Peter Howells, 2009. "The Money Supply in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 0904, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- M. Marzo & P. Zagaglia, 2009. "A further look at the 2004 reform of the operational framework of the ECB," Working Papers 659, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Meixing Dai, 2009. "Models of currency crises with self-fulfilling features: A comment," Working Papers of BETA 2009-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Christian Merkl & Tom Schmitz, 2009. "Macroeconomic Volatilities and the Labor Market: First Results from the Euro Experiment," Kiel Working Papers 1511, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2009. "Unstable Banking," NBER Working Papers 14943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "A Test for the Presence of Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market With an Application to the Bank of Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-14, CIRANO.