The Money Supply in Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Korda, 2011.
"Monetární nerovnováha v teorii endogenních peněz
[Monetary Disequilibrium in the Theory of Endogenous Money]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(5), pages 680-705.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney supply; macroeconomics;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2009-05-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-05-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .