Report NEP-CBA-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Galbraith & Simon van Norden, 2008. "The Calibration Of Probabilistic Economic Forecasts," Departmental Working Papers 2008-05, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Beaudry & Bernd Lucke, 2009. "Letting Different Views about Business Cycles Compete," NBER Working Papers 14950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas James Hodgson, 2009. "A Test for the Presence of Central Bank Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market With an Application to the Bank of Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-14, CIRANO.
- Peter Howells, 2009. "The Money Supply in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 0904, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- G. Fiorentini & E. Iezzi & M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2009. "Incentives In Primary Care and Their Impact on Potentially Avoidable Hospital Admissions," Working Papers 660, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- M. Marzo & P. Zagaglia, 2009. "A further look at the 2004 reform of the operational framework of the ECB," Working Papers 659, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Toshitaka Sekine, 2009. "Another look at global disinflation," BIS Working Papers 283, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hitoshi Inoue, 2009. "Bank Lending Channel during the Quantitative Monetary Easing Policy Period," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09J004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Kai Christoffel & Keith Kuester & Tobias Linzert, 2009. "The Role of Labor Markets for Euro Area Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1513, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christian Merkl & Tom Schmitz, 2009. "Macroeconomic Volatilities and the Labor Market: First Results from the Euro Experiment," Kiel Working Papers 1511, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Masao Ogaki & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2009. "Purchasing Power Parity and the Taylor Rule," Working Papers 09-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Frédérique Bec & Mélika Ben Salem & Marine Carrasco, 2009. "Detecting Mean Reversion in Real Exchange Rates from a Multiple Regime STAR Model," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-18, CIRANO.
- Pablo Burriel & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2009. "MEDEA: A DSGE Model for the Spanish Economy," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.