Report NEP-HPE-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivo Maes, 2009. "The young Lamfalussy : an empirical and policy-oriented growth theorist," Working Paper Research 163, National Bank of Belgium.
- Peter Howells, 2009. "The Money Supply in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 0904, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Epperson, James E., 2009. "The Last of the American Ag Economists," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49272, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- George Grantham, 2009. "Science And Its Transactions Cost: The Emergence Of Institutionalized Science," Departmental Working Papers 2009-05, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2009. "The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 14967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.