Decentralized Exchange and Factor Payments: A Multiple-Matching Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laing, Derek & Li, Victor E. & Wang, Ping, 2013. "Decentralized Exchange And Factor Payments: A Multiple-Matching Approach," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 54-88, January.
More about this item
KeywordsVariety Preference; Search; Trading Post; Monetary vs. Barter Equilibrium;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2009-05-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vil:papers:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Kilby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edvilus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .