Report NEP-DGE-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pablo Burriel & Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, 2009. "MEDEA: A DSGE Model for the Spanish Economy," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14953 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Yan & Zhang, Yan, 2009. "Dynamic effects of government expenditure in a finance constrained economy: A Note," MPRA Paper 15138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2009. "An Incentive Theory of Matching," IZA Discussion Papers 4145, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2009. "Credit Mismatch and Breakdown," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 7, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "Envy And Inequality," Departmental Working Papers 2009-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Dessy & Tiana Rambeloma, 2009. "Immigration Policy, Remittances, and Growth in the Migrant-Sending Country," Cahiers de recherche 0915, CIRPEE.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2009. "Offshoring and Unemployment: The Role of Search Frictions and Labor Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4136, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bauer, Christian, 2009. "The Reservation Wage under CARA and Limited Borrowing," Discussion Papers in Economics 10291, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Derek Laing & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2009. "Decentralized Exchange and Factor Payments: A Multiple-Matching Approach," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 6, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.