Report NEP-MON-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2006. "Monetary Policy Strategy: How Did We Get Here?," NBER Working Papers 12515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Hunt, 2006. "Simple efficient policy rules and inflation control in Iceland," Economics wp30_benhunt, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2006. "Generalizing the Taylor Principle," Caepr Working Papers 2006-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2006. "Inflation, Variability, and the Evolution of Human Capital in a Model with Transactions Costs," Discussion Paper Series 2006_16, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2006.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2006. "The optimal degree of exchange rate flexibility: A target zone approach," Working Papers 06.22, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Milani, 2006. "The Evolution of the Fed's Inflation Target in an Estimated Model under RE and Learning," Working Papers 060704, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Nurlan Turdaliev, 2006. "An Experimental Test Of Taylor-Type Rules With Inexperienced Central Bankers," Departmental Working Papers 2005-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Merkl, Christian & Stolz, Stéphanie, 2006. "Banks' regulatory buffers, liquidity networks and monetary policy transmission," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- W. Douglas McMillin & James S. Fackler, 2006. "Estimating the Inflation-Output Variability Frontier with Inflation Targeting: A VAR Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Reginaldo P. Nogueira Jnr, 2006. "Inflation Targeting, Exchange Rate Pass-Through and 'Fear of Floating'," Studies in Economics 0605, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2006-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Generic Determinacy and Money Non-Neutrality of International Monetary Equilibria," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Troy Davig & Eric M. Leeper, 2006. "Endogenous Monetary Policy Regime Change," Caepr Working Papers 2006-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Alexius, Annika & Welz, Peter, 2006. "Can a time-varying equilibrium real interest rate explain the excess sensitivity puzzle?," Working Paper Series 2006:20, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ray C. Fair, 2006. "A Comparison of Five Federal Reserve Chairmen: Was Greenspan the Best?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1577, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2007.